Friday, May 13, 2011

thrown out from the baarf party list?

Man I don't know here what's going on ... this is about enough to make an old grumpy dba even grumpier.

A time back ... way back even ... almost enough to use Mr. Peabody's wayback machine ... I was pretty sure I had joined up the baarf party and was listed on the official member list.

For those of you who cannot find the list or the baarf party ( five four and free ) well maybe you are not trying hard enough.

I cannot find myself on the list anymore ... was I blacklisted by Moans Nogood? That doesn't seem right somehow ... even a groundhog needs something to chew on right?

Maybe just maybe they restored the member list from some old rman backup?

1 comment:

  1. My mistake and my apologies ... looks like there is a bad email link when you try to register for the baarf party membership. So probably I tried to register once ( years ago probably ) and it just did not go thu apparently.

    ReplyDelete