Tuesday, March 18, 2014

some days it is harder to be grumpy than others ...

The official notification is out and the nomination that was submitted to recognize me as an Oracle Ace has been approved.  This is certainly an honor and along with my continued role at NEOOUG I am hoping to leverage this status to continue to help grow our user group and our yearly conference Great Lakes Oracle Conference ( GLOC )

Speaking of that our abstract selection has been finalized and you can see all of our great presentations and workshops from the link above.  We will have a session schedule out very soon.

Essentially we have four tracks DBA : Developer : Applicationss : BI/DW and each track has at least 1 session for each time slot and the DBA track having 2 sessions concurrently.

This conference is a great value with top presenters.  We have worked hard this year to give a stronger/deeper set of Applications and BI/DW offerings.  I could start rambling about our plans for next year but probably best to focus on 2014 for now!

The Grumpy Old DBA hopes to see everyone in Cleveland!


Geez oh man I read through briefly the pages in Oracle Ace agreement on how to display this logo hope I did not mess up my first attempt!  I can just see already "Grumpy Old DBA please report to the principals office immediately" ( hope not keep your fingers crossed for me ha ha )!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment