Saturday, May 24, 2014

no oracle for you this weekend ... does not make me grumpy

Taking a long three day weekend and going to ( try anyhow ) to not even log into work network and not read email or ... anything.  Wow that's some bold action eh?

Tomorrow going to be competing in the Cleveland feis ( Irish step dancing competition ) with both daughters.  We are competing in parent child with a three hand reel for the Leneghan Academy of Irish dance.  Probably may the be last time we compete together ( but hey who knows ) it has been like 6 years probably since our last one.

At one point in our families Irish dancing career we were very busy over the summers with travel to various different events competing.  Yes even me eventually doing solo's etc.  At one point I impressed a judge in Louisville with my treble jig ( hard shoe dance ) that even though I was the ONLY competitor in that event ... she awarded me second place.  Lots of old stories etc from that phase in our lives!

Wish us luck tomorrow we are going to need it ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment